Localizzami is an integrated satellite system allowing you to support from head office all moving staff and to follow goods during its way.
With this system it is possible to know, in real time, not only the position of the means, but also that of people and goods that are inside.
Besides you can calculate all consumptions of transfers, vehicle stops and starts.
Localizzami can receive the position of vehicles through GSM or GPRS (also off-line with direct connection by cable). Data imported from GPS will be sent to the head office assure safety of transmission and covering on the national and international territory. GPS is highly reliable and precise, assuring the display of the exact location of the vehicle through satellite signals.
Composition and characteristics of the system:
- Monitoring all transfers of your means of transport or of your fleet in real time displaying them on a map, locating their position in 4 seconds only. The software allows the automation of request of location for one of more vehicles.
- Storing transfers of your means (black box) until 400.000 positions - you can access to this information both locally and remotely (when the means is not in).
- Calculating distances of your means with extreme precision.
- Check stop time.
- Possibility to set up definite areas (i.e. prohibited areas, mountain border posts, etc), so that you can be informed when the vehicle enters or comes out from these areas.
- Saving and management of distances of means, for a simple consultation, also afterwards.
- Warning in case you exceed a set speed.
- Digital output remotely controllable by SMS, (useful for engine block, power of sirens etc.)
- 2 presettings for alarms already in existence or for sensors.
- No limits of devices that can be managed
- Automatic operation from 10 to 30 Volt
- Management software on Windows® platform, with detailed maps until the street number and digital mapping.
- Operation both in GSM in GPRS.
Where it can be installed
Cars, vans, tractors, semitrailers, earthmoving machineries, mobile cases, containers, buses, taxis, railways carriages, motorcycles, watercrafts.
Data transmission system
The data transmission system of units installed on the vehicle are:
- GPRS - with this technology, unit data travel by Internet, but they will anyway display on the software and in this case it is necessary to have an Internet connecting line Internet (preferably ADSL)
- GSM - with this technology, unit data travel by the mobile telephone network. Through CSD data calls, information about the position of vehicles will be anyway display on the software and in this case it is necessary to have a GSM modem in order to have Sim-Sim connections (this is supplied optionally).
- Direct by cable - with this technology, unit data travel by the serial connection cable serial supplied. In this case no transmission costs will exist as you access directly, like for solutions described over the information about the position of the vehicles will be anyway display and saved on the software supplied.
The system has a 1-year guarantee from the date of purchase. In the guarantee period some possible technical interventions for problems and/or programme errors, both in tele-assistence and on-line, will be solved with no costs for the customer.